Welcome to MotionLab, the tool for configuring and programming Ingenia Servo Drives. MotionLab is a graphical user interface for Window Operating Systems (OS) that allows for:
- Detection of Ingenia drives connected to your PC.
- Connection to one or multiple drives for configuration and tuning.
- Testing the motion of your application (position, velocity, torque, oscillation, multi-point, etc...).
- Program stand-alone applications running inside the Servo Drives.
- Monitor information with a digital scope.
Minimum computer requirements to run MotionLab software are:
- Microsoft Windows OS version Vista or above.
- At least 100MB of free disk space.
- USB or Serial COM port for controller serial connection.
- CAN port for CAN connection (optional).
- .NET framework 4.0
After installing the MotionLab software on your computer, you can run the application from your Start > Programs menu > Ingenia.
In order to install MotionLab software you must have Administrator privileges.
In order to provide the best user experience we recommend you to download the latest version of MotionLab
MotionLab supports 3 physical communication interfaces:
- USB (most commonly used)
- RS232 serial interface
- CAN (compatible with Kvaser, Peak-System, IXXAT, Vector and Lawicel devices)
In the About section of MotionLab, the version of the communication libraries are displayed. If the version displayed is non-available (N/A), the communication interface will not work properly. Possible causes of this care:
- The library was not installed correctly, please try reinstalling MotionLab.
- The DLL library is being used by another program, please close the related software programs and reopen MotionLab.
- The drivers are not installed in the PC, please download and install the drivers from the vendor website and then reboot the PC.