Released July 2017
VERSION 2.13.0 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-2133] - Parameters are not properly send to driver when loading XDC file after executing Wizard
- [MOT-2141] - Tune Registers are not written properly after drive power off
- [MOT-2142] - PDO Mapping list reduced once elements removed
- [MOT-2145] - PDO Event time not written to drive
- [MOT-2149] - The macro loading fails when loading all
- [MOT-2157] - Fails on massive drive writes
- [MOT-2158] - Watchdog doesn't work after drive disconnection
- [MOT-2160] - Statusword on request enabled at drive connection with CAN
- [MOT-2161] - Allow to disable auto enable statusword on request at drive connection
- [MOT-2166] - Add new options for step and direction command source
- [MOT-2167] - Add remote configuration feature
- [MOT-2169] - Allow upload firmware by CAN when available
VERSION 2.12.7 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-2015] - Maximum permissible speed changes after running the wizard
- [MOT-2056] - Unexpected test stopped by user
- [MOT-2058] - Configuration succesful when connection lost
- [MOT-2059] - Motor enabled and running wizard after closing it
- [MOT-2077] - Disable button is disabled in the wizard
- [MOT-2078] - Power supply error is cropped
- [MOT-2083] - MotionLab is not checking the drive fault state in wizard
- [MOT-2085] - Configuration failed after system is fully configured
- [MOT-2086] - Noise filter does not represent the correct value
- [MOT-2088] - Scope in monitoring mode not exporting data to csv correctly
- [MOT-2095] - Number of connected drivers increase when USB communication is lost
- [MOT-2101] - MultiPoint window has drive native values of PID and not the real values
- [MOT-2106] - Getting stucked on scan drive on some computers
- [MOT-2108] - In Configuration Wizard, when setting the peak time it does not let scrolling to any value.
- [MOT-2120] - Homing timeout error
- [MOT-2124] - F12 button does not work while on wizard
- [MOT-2129] - Wizard successfull if stopped between tests
- [MOT-2134] - Communication password registers must be added to blacklist
- [MOT-2079] - Brake management has changed from release 2.4.9
- [MOT-2082] - Add GPI function "PWM Capture"
- [MOT-2003] - Create Drive section
- [MOT-2112] - Add FW 2.4.11 compatibility
- [MOT-2071] - Uneven spacing on Error Wizard Window
- [MOT-2073] - Set peak time default to 1s on wizard
- [MOT-2092] - Remove Node from drive name in Drive Overview page
- [MOT-2093] - In Configuration Wizard, change tooltip text when Unbalanced/Vertical Load is checked
- [MOT-2076] - Remove Torque tuning steps test
- [AUT-117] - Torque tuning, position tuning and velocity tuning take too long time.
- [AUT-118] - System polarity test based on the control variable
- [AUT-121] - Auto-configuration process uses partially the current configuration of the drive instead of the default one
- [AUT-122] - Forced Phasing for Position tuning with Digital Encoder feedback (BLAC)
VERSION 2.12.6 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-1441] - Allow HW config files write compatibility with CAN.
- [MOT-2047] - PDOs are not properly written in the drive.
- [MOT-2049] - Fix texts and behaviors at report window on configuration wizard.
- [MOT-2054] - Drive shown as disconnected while connected.
- [MOT-2055] - MotionLab is not showing correctly negative temperature values.
- [MOT-2065] - Unexpected "Test stopped by user" in feedback polarity test.
- [MOT-1301] - Add information on STO error
[MOT-2016] - Improved tooltips.
- [MOT-2020] - Add Pair Poles check on SSI encoder polarity detection
- [MOT-1955] - Provide a link to driver wiring documentation when wizard fails
- [MOT-1969] - Improve error message window in wizard
- [MOT-2066] - Update Telerik Libraries to 2017.1.222.45
- [MOT-2061] - Attach latest motion database information to the installation package.
VERSION 2.12.5 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-1954] - Include a "number of pair poles detection" in the wizard
- [MOT-2031] - Add new screen in Configuration Wizard to suggest next steps
- [MOT-2043] - Add window to calibrate non incremental commutation sensor
- [MOT-1861] - Added tool for calibrate a non incremental commutation sensor position with the motor coils
- [MOT-1856] - Set digital encoder / SinCos glitch filter automatically on the Configuration Wizard
- [MOT-1856] - Added set digital encoder / SinCos glitch filter automatically on the Configuration Wizard
- [AUT-112] - Added system polarity check test
- [MOT-1270] - Motion Lab must suggest to save changes at the end of a session.
- [MOT-1489] - Reorder parameter fields in encoder configuration window
- [MOT-1537] - Limit data range values to the used Drive
- [MOT-1925] - Rename 'Mode of Operation' to 'Control variable' in Wizard
- [MOT-1943] - Unfold navigation tree subitem automatically when clicked
- [MOT-1962] - Change warning Icon
- [MOT-1990] - Show Position PID parameters in velocity tab when is estimated from position on Tune window
- [MOT-1993] - Add FW 2.4.8 compatibility
- [MOT-1998] - Set Startup Homing sensor to SSI on Wizard if is available
- [MOT-2039] - Improve events management and performance
- [MOT-2040] - Move Enable/Disable Button in configuration wizard autotuning step
- [MOT-2018] - Added prompt to save drive configuration on drive disconnect or application closed
- [MOT-1580] - The Wizard is able to check the encoder resolution
- [MOT-1587] - The Wizard is able to detect encoder and motor polarity according to user feedback
- [AUT-108] - Tuning for digital halls feedback and SinCos feedback
- [MOT-2038] - Update Telerik Libraries to 2017.1.117.45
- [MOT-1713] - Disconnecting and reconnecting a driver by CAN Motion lab gets confused
- [MOT-1843] - Default SSI configurations select LSB as endianess parameter
- [MOT-1880] - Torque display on Tune window takes too long
- [MOT-1882] - SW does not recover properly after a communication shutdown on Move / Tune window
- [MOT-1895] - Wizard on voice coil linear motors must include stroke
- [MOT-1997] - Amplitude in tune window should be based on the resolution of the feedback
- [MOT-1999] - Add change name fields in Communications tab
- [MOT-2002] - Endianess not selected correctly on Configuration Wizard
- [MOT-2008] - Update "Apply" text on encoder auto identify polarity window
- [MOT-2019] - Disable Recovery option when user is connected to the drive
- [MOT-2021] - Limit peak time values to the used drive
- [MOT-2025] - Amplitude for linear motors not calculated properly on tune window
- [MOT-2030] - Motor database is being downloaded on any configuration write
- [MOT-2036] - Serial/USB drives are using ECAT version in firmware updates repository
- [AUT-109] - Over-current peak fault during torque tuning algorithm
- [AUT-107] - Velocity and Position not able to tune with SSI / Digital Halls
VERSION 2.12.4 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-900] - Target Torque & Position slider does not present zero position
- [MOT-1395] - The auto-write function of the GPO are not working properly
- [MOT-1421] - Fix torque limits display when using % rated torque
- [MOT-1627] - Converter Tool is not updated on units changed
- [MOT-1630] - Irregular time between samples when exporting to .csv
- [MOT-1952] - Sliders on main window not shown correctly
- [MOT-1959] - Extra empty tooltip on Finish button
- [MOT-1981] - MotionLab goes to windows background when closing a pop-up window
- [MOT-1983] - MotionLab automatically searches the drive on close the options window
- [MOT-1984] - Ask for configuration wizard configuration not being saved correctly
- [MOT-1991] - Error when setting Start-up homing value to None
- [MOT-1992] - Profile Position Macro not working with higher profile values.
VERSION 2.12.3 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-532] - Improve Composer layout distribution and behavior
- [MOT-540] - Macro is deselected when another one is closed.
- [MOT-725] - Panic button (F12) does not work if a "pop up" window is opened
- [MOT-853] - The "Set output" instruction does not create the correct macro commands
- [MOT-872] - Composer Instruction Force and Profile Force not saved correctly
- [MOT-926] - Some exceptions are thrown in the Output of Visual Studio when Reset All macros is performed
- [MOT-982] - Review Emergency Stop priority
- [MOT-1184] - Composer is saving unused fields, making loading crashing when smt not set correctly
- [MOT-1194] - Composer - Automatic renumbering of instructions crashes jumps
- [MOT-1365] - Macros error causes MotionLab to go to bottom of screen
- [MOT-1784] - Composer set variable instructions doesn't support negative values
- [MOT-1819] - Error generating Macro code. If function
- [MOT-1905] - Oscillation instruction not working properly in macros
- [MOT-1950] - Errors in Composer appear in MotionLab Window
- [MOT-1964] - Wrong manufacturing name in SSI feedback
- [MOT-1979] - Drive database is not being updated
- [MOT-531] - Add individual remove instruction buttons
- [MOT-1594] - Add Homing on Following error method to Composer homing options
- [MOT-1948] - Improve communications settings view
- [MOT-1949] - Include product number and serial number on ddbb events
- [MOT-1951] - Add an option to select the communication port to be used
VERSION 2.12.2 OVERVIEW
- [MOT-1401] - PDO configuration needs to be sent twice to be applied successfully
- [MOT-1919] - Disable configuration wizard for hydra firmware
- [MOT-1922] - Error message appears on change the communication parameters with CAN
- [MOT-1932] - Getting started window appears before splash window is closed
- [MOT-1934] - Time units on Tune Scope are wrong
- [MOT-1935] - Restore to original values on Velocity Tune sets Kp to 0
- [MOT-1936] - Restore to original values on Position Tune sets Kp to a different value
- [MOT-1940] - Oscillation Amplitude not being applied correctly when working with user units
- [MOT-1941] - Can't set motor continuous current on Wizard if MaxCurrent is <1A
- [MOT-1942] - Version updater data is not being downloaded asynchronously
- [MOT-1946] - Problems with Isolated storage broken
- [MOT-790] - Add a communication settings window
- [MOT-1765] - Motor Database Integration (beta)
- [MOT-1945] - Add FW 2.4.7 compatibility
- [MOT-950] - MotionLab should let users configure Daisy chain 232 through UI
- [MOT-1473] - Add an option to enable Daisy chain communication
- [MOT-1926] - Increase the time of the contextual help
- [MOT-1933] - Getting started "Don't show again" must be unchecked by default
- [MOT-1939] - Recovery tool should automatically scan for available COM ports
VERSION 2.12.1 OVERVIEW
- New Getting Started Slides added.
- Torque, Position and Velocity Tuning Windows improved.
- Recovery mode added.
- And so much more AWESOME features...
VERSION 2.12.0 OVERVIEW
This is a major release that contains a lot of improvements focused mainly in user experience, easy and intuitive to use, as well as adding amazing new features to get the most out of our Drives.
New Features and Improvements
- UI improvements.
- Auto firmware update tool.